Change Your Life and Travel The World While Getting Cash Deposited Into Your Bank Account Every Single Day
Sign Up to Get Approval for Your Account
You Will Get Immediate Download Access to Free Report and Become a Free Priority Access Member to Our 100k a Month Coaching Program
EVENTS & TICKETS
GALLERIES & VIDEOS
AYIA NAPA 2021
House Party Europe Ltd Customer Complaints Policy
Customer Complaints Policy
In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied, we have a Complaints
Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following
outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
Summary: We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please contact
us as soon as you can in order to resolve any problems you may be having with the
service, as soon as possible.
● To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling
● To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process,
including those customers with disabilities and special needs.
● To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the
expected timeframe for resolution.
● Quarterly to review our complaints so that we can improve our standard of
Handling Your Complaint:
● Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or
in writing within 5 working business days.
● We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed
actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
● Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally aim
to resolve a matter within 14 calendar days.
● Complex complaints may take longer than this to resolve. In these cases, we
will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
● We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have
requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of our service we urge you to get in
touch via phone or email in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast
majority of enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to
investigate it. This process may take 7 business days, or longer (in which case we
will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe).
Step Three: When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 7